On Thursday 18 Nov 2004 15:10, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Seems to me that this is a common-enough need. TWiki article?
> >
> > Anne
>
> I guess this is a hint that I should to learn to write one.

;-)

> It will have
> to be based on 9.2, but it should work for 10.x as well.

No problem.  Just one thing - will you please be specific about the version.
That way, if anyone spots anything that needs updating for 10.x they can add
it on.  We've come across a few places where it is clear that a point refers
to a particular version, but the author omitted to say which one.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302
Have you visited http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org yet?  Mandrake at all levels