Yo;
Me and my MDK 9.2 server are back... but it's not a tuffy on this string.
This evening I noticed a connection from the internet to port 32768 on my
server.  What's this port used for?  Can this be a security threat?  I tried
google, but all I found was something about some trojan peeps think they have
running on that port :-S.
        Thanx,
            SigmaChi
--
Registered Linux user #366862

This message was sent from a Microsoft-Free 750MHz Athlon system running SuSE
Linux 9.1 (Kernel 2.6.5). "Failure is not an option with Microsoft; it's
bundled with the software!"

"A Linux Only area  Happy bug hunting M$ clan, The time is here to FORGET
that M$ Corp ever existed the world does not NEED M$ Corp the world has NO USE
for M$ Corp  it is time to END M$ Corp"
                                -snipped from the signature of Peter Nikolic