Thanks for the advice Brian...
I have tried urpmi --auto-select, and it indeed tried
to install a lot of stuff.

However....

Before downloading, it looks through the CD ROM's. It
asked for CD2, no probs. It then asked for CD1, and
thats where the problems started, as half of the stuff
it wants, isnt there!

I know you can remove the CD's in Software media
manager, but how do you remove the CD's as an update
source in console? I'm assuming it's going to be like
urpmi.removemedia, but what comes after that?

Many thanks!

James (who wont let it beat him!)

Moving house? Beach bar in Thailand? New Wardrobe? Win £10k with Yahoo! Mail to
make your dream a reality.
Get Yahoo! Mail www.yahoo.co.uk/10k