On Sunday 21 November 2004 12:24, mike wrote:

> If you use -c option for urpmi.removemedia it will clean the headers
> cache directory.
>
> I borked mine up before and had to remove all sources and readd them.
>
> First I "urpmi.removemedia -a -c" then I had to manually remove

<snip>

Thanks, Mike.  I'll give that a try.

--
15:52:40 up 1 day, 3:17, running Mandrakelinux release 10.1 (Official) for
i586, kernel 2.6.8.1-12mdk

        During a visit to America, Winston Churchill was invited to a buffet
luncheon at which cold fried chicken was served.  Returning for a second
helping, he asked politely, "May I have some breast?"
        "Mr. Churchill," replied the hostess, "in this country we ask for
white meat or dark meat."  Churchill apologized profusely.
        The following morning, the lady received a magnificent orchid from
her guest of honor.  The accompanying card read: "I would be most obliged if
you would pin this on your white meat."