Hello, I just bought and installed "the complete Linux Operating System 6.5" which has linux-mandrake 6.1 I believe...
My mouse does not work it's a logictech marble trackman....has the PS/2 plug
if I select ps/2 mouse it locks up upon loading X
if I try to select it through gpm -t ps2 -m /dev/psaux it locks up everything including my keyboard
it also locks up if I try to select a ps2 mouse through XF86Config
the only time I can use my keyboard in X is if I select a Serial mouse in the setup
I've got an ATI Rage Lt PRO video card it's MACH 64 compatible I think...
I'm not sure what other info would be needed here...please help and let me know if you need any more info..

Any help is GREATLY appreciated...
thanks

Kavan