On Thu, 2004-11-25 at 08:38, Anders Lind wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 07:51:12 +1100
> Stephen Kühn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Strange that.
> > I'm running 4.2 on 10.0
>
> Or are those called 4.1.99? I tried to download the tar-balls but it
> complains that it can't find the GTK+-libraries....
>
> /Anders

Anders - on the download page for XFce4.2rc1, you will see a link for
the "Graphical Installers" - you need to get those. Install the GTK one
first, then when that is completed, install the XFce installer, then the
XFce-toys installer. Then y´all be ready to rock'n'roll mate.

--
stephen kuhn
mobile: 0410-728-389