Gentle folks,

I have a dual-boot system (Mdk 9.1 and W2k - both having their own partitions). I also have a spare FAT partition for downloading etc. At the moment my email client in Mdk is Mozilla suite 1.6 and for W2k is TheBat! Well, I think of migrating from The Bat! to Mozilla for Win in order to use it in the same manner as I use Mozilla under Linux.

Besides that, I would like to share the same FAT partition between both OS's - so to being capable to read/send the same mail from either environment.

The problem is that now I have lots of email and addresses in address book within The Bat! and I need a way to transfer them from TheBat to Mozilla. Does anybody know how to migrate from The Bat to Mozilla (what should I export or backup, restore and how)? I have lots of mail and would like to have them all when start with Mozilla (at the moment, under Linux I run Mozilla 1.6 combo and suppose the same version to use in Windows when I begin with it). Any suggestion?

Regards,

Misko