Well, an update on the problems that I had after upgrading 10.0...I did a clean
install and after that all my previous problems  has been resolved, well except
for the fact that GnomeToaster still doesn't reckognise my burner, could that
be because it is somewhat old and is not updated with the fine arts of
2.6-kernel? Anyway XCD-Roast is working although I am not all very happy with
the looks of it...and its GUI, but I guess I can get used to that...Xfce is
also running extremly smoothly now, however I have run into a different weird
problem and that is that my wheelmouse doesn't wanna work properly although I
have the correct ZAxisMapping in XF86Config and the test that I did during
installation worked like a charm.

/Anders