On Sunday 28 November 2004 18:38, Jack wrote:
> For some strange reason, I can no longer update my media with easyurpmi.
>
> It seems to take when I run the necessary commands from root, even
> giving me messages that "contrib" has been added to media, etc.  But
> when I go to the media manager, they (plf, etc.) don't show up, and I've
> done a random sampling of the programs offered for install, and they all
> only originate from the original cd's.
>
> I've done this many times before.  I recently re-installed, and cannot
> understand why it won't do it now...
>
> Any ideas?
>
> - Jack
Lot's of the plf-mirrors are easily swamped by too much traffic. Prolly
plf-source didn't get added i.e. the hdlist wasn't found.

Try add the plf source manually (on the CML)and keep a sharp eye on the
messages you see!  That way you'll know it worked or didn't.

Try different mirrors if some don't work or seem very slow.
--
Good luck,
HarM