On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:30:37 +1000, Scott Manning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "eric jackson"

When I first started using Mandrake I printed out Mandrake's online
documentation.

The only on-line documentation is basicly the install manual... not the user
manual... is that all there is?

Thanks

Scotty

I bought a copy of the manual for 9.1. I just checked http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/fdoc.php3 . The docs for 10.0 are there. I checked the table of contents of the online documentation against the table of contents in my copy of the 9.1 docs. It seems to me that they are just about the same. In other words, it appears that the docs online are the same as the manual.

If you are looking for something else, try usr/share/doc. I think The Linux Documentation Project Files (not Mandrake specific) comes with Mandrake, even when you download it. If you can't find them there, Google for the Project and you should be able to find it. Using Google you can often find docs for specific software.

Eric Jackson