At 11:38 PM 11/26/2004 -0500, you wrote:

I found this link at the LinuxToday website (http://linuxtoday.com/):
http://linuxcentral.com/catalog/?prod_code=L000-298&id=C1CVxyL3GGdCB

They have the PowerPack 6 CD set for $14.95 US. That does _not_ include the
manuals, box or support. In contrast, MandrakeWorks wants $89.90 US and the
MandrakeStore gets 79.90 Euros for the _full_ PowerPack -- manuals, nifty
box, and support -- plus some free time at the MandrakeClub.

snip!

Note: I've never had any dealings with LinuxCentral -- I'm more of a
Cheapbytes guy.

-- cmg

FWIW I just got the Powerpack from them, it took about a week for the cd's to arrive. This was the first time I have ordered from Linux Central. Now to find the time to do an install.

Richard

<Richard  Hackwith ><Sacramento CA><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>