On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 01:48:58PM -0500, BJ Tracy wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Running MDK 10.0 and want to upgrade my box to a DVD-RW.  I have looked
> at the list of certified DVD's but was wondering if there is really a
> compatibility problem with any new DVD-RW out of the box.

I'm looking to do the same thing. Newegg has Liteon's for between $60
and $70 and I've heard that these are good (recommended by a few folks
at work) but I don't see any info when I search the hardware
compatibility on the Mandrake site.

BTW, when will 10.1 official be available for us cheap bastards? I
thought it was going to be made available at the end of November ...

Todd

--
Reclaim the flag: http://www.pbs.org/now/commentary/moyers19.html