Hello H.J.Bathoorn,

Thursday, December 2, 2004, 2:45:12 PM, H.J.Bathoorn wrote:

HJB> Downside is that calypso has a strange way of compressing it's
HJB> backups......if it realy crashes there's hardly a way to salvage
HJB> old mail archives.

Oooo - wouldn't touch that one, I'm afraid. Got burned quite badly
with that kind of thing once. Never again.

HJB> Downside of the Bat is this user_name_initials stuff in
HJB> "reply's". IMHO they're daft, at the least;)

Actually, I kinda like it. Nice for VERY busy lists. It is
configurable though. If it is driving people here crazy, I can change
it.

HJB> They were caught thanks to their ISP's logs AND information from
HJB> MicroSoft America....unbelievable in all senses!

<dons tinfoil hat>

Might have been part of the secret deal with the Justice Department in
order to get off quickly, and with no real punishment. Seems to have
worked well. My guess is both sides love the arrangement.

--

 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]