On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 07:53:46 +0000
Inhabitant of Zion wrote:

> Charles do you know if there is an update for Sylpheed-claws around
> the corner for 10.1?

As of last week there was planned a 0.9.13 release to occur some time
this week.

> I'm using the rpm's from 10.0 off your site at the moment and they do
> work but I get one or two odd things in 10.1 that were not there in
> 10. Like for example every time I exit the program it throws a wobbly.

Not sure exactly what you mean by a wobbly.
I have not noticed anything "off" with the app I have been using.
If you can can me a specific example or 2 I will check if the same
behaviour is occurring here and If there is anything I can do to
prevent/correct it.

    Charles

--
In computing, the mean time to failure keeps getting shorter.