Użytkownik John Bowden napisał:

Even if i try to update through the control panel - software - updates i get this msg:
"it's impossible to retrieve the list of new packages from the media "update_source". Ether this update media is misconfigured ......"
I have tried to configure the source but all it shows is the original 3 install disks. When I try to up date it with any of the online sources that it gives across the world i get the ubove msg