On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 02:52:46 +0200
Marek Pawinski disseminated the following:

> As root in a konsole run this:
>
> urpmi.update -a && urpmi --noclean --wget --auto-select
>
> You must have updates as a source installed from easyurpmi.zarb.org as
> well as others.

Keeping in mind that will install *all* newer versions of installed packages,
something someone may not want to do. If the only purpose is to update packages
for which there has been an advisory (bugfixes, security), it should be:

urpmi --update --wget --auto-select

...so that only 'update' sources are selected.

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org
21:10:34 up 16 days, 12:21, 7 users, load average: 1.29, 1.23, 1.20