On Tuesday 07 December 2004 08:49 pm, Paul Kaplan wrote:
> Is the host really able to mount (running) VMw disks?  I've only ever
> gotten the Windows guest to r/w to host directories, and even then the
> directories appear as network shares under the windows guest.  Then, in the
> win guest, you just drag 'n drop an iso file to the share and it appears in
> the appropriate linux directory.

You can share a folder on your virtual windows session just like you can share
a folder on a real windows session.  It shows up as a network smb share and
you just mount it like any other smb share

BTW, check your reply to.  I noticed my last message went to you instead of
the list.  Thus the thread got continued off list.  If by chance you are
about to be offended, this is an etiquette rule we have all pretty much
agreed on and is explained more fully here: