How did you set your firewall preferences when you installed Mandrake?
If I recall, if it's set to high then it will deny port 22 as well.  If
you think you set it two high then you can lower it in your mandrake
control center or if you want to keep it where it is, you can
specifically allow port 22 while your firewall settings are at the same
state.