Danesh Daroui wrote:
Hi,

I have downloaded all iso imaged of Mandrake Linux Official 10.1. During installation, it needs KDE CD. I searched on available FTP sites, but there was not any KDE iso image. Can anybody help ?

Regards,

Danesh Daroui

I think the forth Cd (KDE cd) might only be for Mandrake Members even though i see most Linux Re-sellers sell the forth cd as well.

You would have to hit cancel during the install when it asks you for the 4th Cd or in the beginning of the install select only that you have the first 3 cds.