Greetings fellow Mandrake users.

I'm writing this email to thank anyone who has ever helped solve another's problems on this list. Especially those members whose replys show that they are anything but a newbie. Surely their involvement in this list must be purely service to the Linux community, rather than for personal gain.

I have been using Mandrake since 9.0 (I'm now on 10.1)and a good 95% of what I know about Linux has been learned from just watching this list, or asking the occasional question. I am using mandrake now at work and at home and it almost completely replaces Winblows. I very rarely have a problem I cannot solve now (probably testament to Mandrakes stability rather than my skill though).

I can say without a doubt that had it not been for the newbie list I would still be using M$ Winblows today.

THANKS GUYS AND GIRLS, GIVE YOURSELVES A PAT ON THE BACK.

I look forward to the day I feel confident enough to help someone else out.