On Wednesday 15 December 2004 07:32 pm, Greg Meyer wrote:
> Is anybody else on this list getting bombarded with virus laden
> e-mail from a particular ip address in Australia?

I got one a few hours ago, but so far just one and i thought it was
addressed to the list.  I did what I always do with them *DEL*
I am on cable here and do get a lot of them from time to time.
Oh yeah there is this new worm out was made just for Christmas.
Sick bast**s

Regards,
Dan Gordon
--
Wed Dec 15 23:22:27 EST 2004
 23:22:27 up 11:53,  1 user,  load average: 0.10, 0.05, 0.01