On a box running LM 9.1 (updated from 9.0 a year or so ago),
I have been playing freecell at random moments from time to
time, and got to a score of 2330.  The next game I played,
I tried to check the score after winning, and found that
the Line containing "Game   Setting   Help"  is missing.
I tried ctlG, ctlS & ctlH, and they don't work either. so
I can no longer check the score.  Logging on as another user,
the problem is not there, so the problem is only for me.

If anyone knows how to get that function back and rescue the
score, I would greatly appreciate the information.

Much thanks,

Bob.

Bob Read      // Registered Linux user #287118
http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/b/e/bestill.htm