mandrake and probably redhat distributions have a neat little app called
swithdesk. It will allow you to change environments from whatever environment
you happen to be running.

Nota ben. I'm not an expert or anything like that... yet. Just sharing my exp.

l8r

--
PadLocke the Ogre
There are three types of people in this world...