Chris ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Friday 17 December 2004 05:39 pm, yankl wrote:
> > > >

> Thanks both of you, however thats not the output I'm really looking for.  It
> shows perl modules installed, yes, but, not the ones I've installed via
> cpan using webmin.  For instance, I'm running SpamAssassin 3.0.1, all that
> is shown in the output is SA 2.41.  So, is there any file that holds the
> listing of what I've installed with cpan via webmin?
Sorry Chris, don't have any perl or CPAN experience and only minimal
webmin, which I havent used since 9.2, but found this on CPAN.org

http://www.cpan.org/misc/cpan-faq.html#What_is_CPAN
with the topic of:
How do I find out what modules are already installed on my system?

HTH
Might get ya started ... When in doubt .. get the FAQ's 8)
--
RickS                              Registered Linux user #338463
Mdk 10.1 OE - Linux 2.6.8.1-12mdk        @ http://counter.li.org