From: António Jorge Mota Vasconcelos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 11:11:02 +0000
Subject: MDK 10.1 Official SiS 180 Sata
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello.
I have a problem installing the MDK 10.1 Official.
It can´t load the sis_sata modules correctly.
I saw (trough Google) this is a general problem.
My question is if anyone has already compiled a specific module to
insert before the hardware detection.
Or if exists any other way (besides installing a PATA disk and
compiling the kernel) to do the installation.
Have also tried commands like "linux noapic, noloapic", and ACPI
disabled in BIOS, etc.

Thank you all.
Free Linux!!!
I don´t understand even why ASUS and SiS don´t have support for other
OS besides Microsoft. It's a shame...

Best Regards,
António Vasconcelos.

Asus P4S800D