Boy, people thought I was a 'puter geek when I was using windoze...
After several re-installs and reconfigurations of internet sofware, I
think I've finally gotten pretty close to where I'd like to be.  I can
use my ISP connection as an unpriveleged user!  Linux also doesn't
gobble 73% of my HD.  I'm learning alot, and when I get some more cash,
I'll be getting some better books.  I guess my "Mastering Windows 95"
book is pretty useless now as well as "The Expert Guide...".  This has
been somewhat fun, if not frustrating for me and my family.  I'm
learning alot, and am thinking about finding another ISP that offers
Linux/Unix support.  There's plenty of smaller ISP's, and I'd think some
of them would be more inclined to offer support.  Mindspring tries to
help, but let's face it, Linux hasn't quite gotten the market share as
Microsoft and Mac.
Josh
Atlanta, GA