Boy did I hose THAT post up.

Try http://urpmi-addmedia.org

At 09:57 AM 12/18/2004, you wrote:
Steve Jeppesen wrote:

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 08:41:17 -0600
Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://easyurpmi.zarb.org/

easyurpmi website is no longer mirrored here.
They are having to many issues and the hassle isn't worth it even
after I complain and ask for a better way to sync.

just seen it myself and am trying to update 10.0 official to 10.1 official. Will try browsing the mirror I am setup for on 10.0 and attempt to setup those sources manually for 10.1 but does anybody have a easier solution?

anybody here use mirror.cs.wisc.edu for their source that can
confirm this is the 10.1 main source for example?
ftp://mirror.cs.wisc.edu/pub/mirrors/linux/Mandrakelinux/official/10.
1/ i586/media/main

the main source address for 10.0 was the same for 10.1 up to i586,
then it appears to change after that.

I don't use wisc.edu as they have missing files. I also had issues with distro.ibiblio.org.
Try this for main:
urpmi.addmedia main ftp://ftp.rutgers.edu/pub/Mandrakelinux/official/10.1/i586/media/main with media_info/hdlist.cz

urpmi.addmedia contrib ftp://ftp.rutgers.edu/pub/Mandrakelinux/official/10.1/i586/media/contrib with media_info/hdlist.cz

urpmi.addmedia --update updates ftp://mirror.aca.oakland.edu/pub/linux/mandrakelinux/official/updates/10.1/main_updates with media_info/hdlist.cz

Don't know if you use plf or eslrahc. I'd recommend Charles' site for sure: urpmi.addmedia eslrahc http://www.eslrahc.com/10.1/ with hdlist.cz

Good luck.
.1/main_updates

Dennis Duffner