In the 'man chmod' page I couldn't find an answer to this question:
how can the administrator give permissions of a certain file or directory
say, to user Paul but not to user Peter?
E.g., suppose I'm the superuser and want to give Paul but not Peter
the permission to read the directory '/'.
With simply '# chmod -r /' I will prevent *both* Paul and Peter
to access that directory. How can I instead specify my choice?

Thanks for any help,
Rodolfo

Regala e regalati Libero ADSL: 3 mesi gratis, navighi veloce e scarichi a 1.2
Mega.
Abbonati subito senza costi di attivazione su http://www.libero.it