Hi.

I set a security level 4, with

        # msec 4

. After that, a normal user can't reboot the system any more with '$ reboot',
and I wanted to restore this possibility. In 'man msec' it is said:

       If you want to make changes to the current level, use [...]
       /etc/security/msec/level.local to override the rules (see
       mseclib(3) for details [...]).

Then I edited the file /etc/security/msec/level.local (that was empty)
and added the line:

        allow_reboot yes

, using the same syntax as /usr/share/msec/level.4,
but it didn't work; I also tried to modify the file /usr/share/msec/level.4
itself
putting yes instead of no after allow_reboot, but nothing.

Any thought?
Thanks,
Rodolfo

Regala e regalati Libero ADSL: 3 mesi gratis, navighi veloce e scarichi a 1.2
Mega.
Abbonati subito senza costi di attivazione su http://www.libero.it