Inhabitant of Zion wrote:

So zap them before they even hit your machine:

Just found out how to set my server to return to sender all mails to unknown users.

Not ideal but at least I am getting a bit of peace and quite again!

:-)

I'm not sure if you want to do that. If it's anything like the stuff that was hitting my inbox a while back, the "sender" isn't really the virus, but it's using a designated unsecure SMTP server to "masquerade" as a specific sender, even though that sender doesn't have the virus. I don't know anything about this particular worm, but I know my inbox has been cluttered by similar stuff before. Oddly enough, I started getting it after I posted my email address(es) in a MSDN forum.... the address(es) I didn't post have never gotten it. Suspicous.
Anywho, that's my two cents,
SigmaChi

--
Registered Linux user #: 366,862