On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:30:15 -0800
Amy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> specific information about if I might encounter any trouble trying to
> use any of the following with Mandrake?
>
> Asus p4s533 motherboard
> p4 1.6 GHz processor
> geforce ti4200 agp video card

Doubtful you would have problems. That's mostly current stuff. My advise
would be to first try a live cd distro on it just for testing purposes,
such as knoppix or mepis. Then if it boots fine and detects the hardware
you could just go ahead and install mandrake on it. Then you'd still end
up with a good and useful other distro to try for testing, or for other
uses.