Just finished a complete install of 10.1 official, my backup of /etc for some
reason was corrupted, anyway, I had hard copies of most config files except
for hosts.conf.  What is supposed to be in that file?  Also, I've got webmin
up and running which I  usually use to install perl modules.  For some reason
after I select a module to install, the install window comes up but nothing
happens.  I can install modules via CPAN on the cli.  Any ideas anyone?

Thanks
Chris