Anne Wilson wrote:

On Monday 27 Dec 2004 11:36, SnapafunFrank wrote:

Anne Wilson wrote:

Went as deep as possible and found other options but nothing about users. I need to be careful here as udev seems to have taken over dev and I'm not sure what MCC is looking at to change within fstab should I proceed anyway, so simply backed out for now.

--
Regards

SnapafunFrank

Big or small, a challenge requires the same commitment to resolve.
Registered Linux User # 324213