Nicolas ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Hi guys, This is my first post in this mailing list, so Hi to all of you
> up there!. In order to keep short and to-the-point this is my problem:
>
> m trying to install GXMMS from source, and after doing ./configure i get
> this error:
>
> *** The xmms-config script installed by XMMS could not be found.
> *** If XMMS was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
> *** your path, or set the XMMS_CONFIG environment variable to the
> *** full path to xmms-config.
>
> There's no xmms-config file in my xmms installation files:confused:
>
> Anyone have a clue on this¿?
>
> P.S: Im running MDK 10.1
Nicolas,
unless you have your heart set on installing from source, there is a
rpm package for that application already for 10.1 OE

gxmms-0.2.1-1mdk.i586.rpm

seems it's a contributed package.

HTH
--
RickS                              Registered Linux user #338463
Mdk 10.1 OE - Linux 2.6.8.1-12mdk        @ http://counter.li.org