At 01:49 PM 12/27/2004, you wrote:

Darn it Anne. You're just too quick. ;-) I told him a different way that I think would work as well.

Dennis Duffner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Registered Linux User #362232
Not yet M$ free-but getting closer

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.296 / Virus Database: 265.6.5 - Release Date: 12/26/2004