Hi Ricardo,

First of all, welcome to webcam hell. I'm kidding - but the biggest problem
you will have is with hardware. Mandrake has a compatability page listing
various hardware.

http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/hardware.php3

Then, if you decide to go with gnome meeting, you will need to install
video4linux at the backend.

The webcam I have is not compatible and I couldn't be bothered getting another
so I fell at the first hurdle - but I imagine if you get a compatible camera
you'll be fine.

HTH

JR