I know that Mandrake 10.0 comes with tightvnc, but I miss a lot of features of realvnc (such as vnc.so module that allows for sharing of a "real" X session, the "Options" menu in the F8 popup, etc). Could somebody point me at an RPM of realvnc for Mandrake? Preferably a source one? Thank you!

P.S. I tried recompiling an .src.rpm from Fedora Core Devel (AKA Red Hat Raw Hide), but had numerous problems with it.
--
Aleksey Nogin

Home Page: http://nogin.org/
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (office), [EMAIL PROTECTED] (personal)
Office: Jorgensen 70, tel: (626) 395-2907