Hi All,

I'm trying to install MNF on my system.

It's booting up, and the it comes to:

Partition check:

hdc:

And that is where it stays..... there is a white rectangular cursor immediately after the colon, that blinks, and nothing else happens, regardless of how long I leave it.

I have tried booting from the CD and a floppy, and it does the same thing still....

Am I doing something wrong?

Many thanks,

James

--

Sent using Mozilla Thunderbird on Mandrake Linux 10.1
100% virus free, as it's nothing to do with Microsoft!