Hi.

In 10 Gigabyte space I have 4 linux partitions (besides the swap partition),
each of them about 2.5 GB size.
One is the partition dedicated to the /home directory;
of the other three,
        one contains a Mandrake installation whose bootloader is installed
                in the MBR (Master Boot Record),
        the other two contain Mandrake installations whose bootloaders
                are installed in the first sector of the root partition.
Now, the problem is that the latest two (/dev/hda9 and /dev/hda10)
influence each other when I do new installations:
e.g., if in /dev/hda9 there is Mdk 10.1 and I install Mdk 9.1 in in
/dev/hda10,
        then 10.1 becomes 9.1;
if in /dev/hda10 there is Mdk 10.1 Official and I install Mdk 10.1 Community
        in /dev/hda9, then Official becomes Community.
Is that normal? If not how to avoid it, and what am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Rodolfo

/dev/hda6, /dev/hda7, /dev/hda8, /dev/hda9 and /dev/hda10.
Apart from /dev/hda6, which is the Linux swap partition,
and /dev/hda8, which is the partition dedicated to the home directory,
and another three partitions:
/dev/hda7, whose bootloader is installed in the MBR (Master Boot Record);
/dev/hda9 and /dev/hda10, whose bootloaders are installed in