After several frustrating hours of failure, I am afraid I will have to
ask!

In Mandrake 10.1 Official, I am trying to upgrade KDE to KDE3.3 which
is on disk4 of the Download Edition. But my attempts have been a
complete failure. I have tried everything that I can think of, using
urpmi.  None work.  :(  I also can't get Install Packages to find the
new KDE on disk4. Tried all sorts of "add media" as well.

So, PLEASE someone, in plain language, how does one install KDE3.3
from disk4? I don't need to keep KDE3.2. I can't find the answer in
twiki or the archives.

Very many thanks for any help.

Keith