I am fairly new to this newsgroup and Linux as well. I am running MDK 10.1C with mozilla 1.7.2 and Thunderbird 0.9. I ran urpmi and it tells me everything is installed(I might be doing it incorrectly, but that would be another post). In mozilla I cannot add any sites in the allow pop ups in the popup manager. It keeps crashing. I tried to remove Mozilla and reinstall it,via urpmi, and it still happens. Anyone seen this before??

As for Thunderbird, I have many filters defined to move messages to specific folders. The problem is the filters do not run automatically. I have to manually run the rules. Does any know a fix for this?

TIA,
Nurv