On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 15:38:45 -0600
Amy disseminated the following:

> At the recommendation of a friend, I recently installed Enlightenment
> since I was curious about using something other than KDE, which is
> what I've been using since I did my first install of Mandrake back in
> the spring.
>
> I was wondering if anyone on the list has used it and/or does use
> it... and if so, could I get some recommendations on where to read up
> on it to get a little more comfortable with it? I've poked my nose in
> on their website, but I haven't actually jumped into their support
> documents yet, I'm just curious if there are any other good resources
> for someone trying to get used to Enlightenment.

Well, http://www.google.com/linux sure seems to have a few links, including this
one from the Ego to End All Egos, CmdrTaco of Slashdot fame:

http://cmdrtaco.net/linux/e.shtml

If anything should turn you off E, his page should :-\

> Right now I'm just looking for information on Enlightenment, so if you
> were going to reply with suggestions on something else I should try
> instead, please hold off.

...it's hard, but I will... <EG>

> while falling back on KDE again.

I'll do everything in my power to keep that from happening... ;-)

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org
18:24:34 up 41 days, 9:37, 7 users, load average: 0.24, 0.08, 0.02