Dennis Myers wrote:

On Saturday 01 January 2005 10:20 am, Aron Smith wrote:

On Saturday 01 January 2005 07:54 am, Dennis Myers wrote:

seems to be plenty of space
[EMAIL PROTECTED] aron]$ df
/dev/hda1 5.8G 2.0G 3.5G 37% /
/dev/hda6 107G 5.5G 102G 6% /home
[EMAIL PROTECTED] aron]$

Ok, then I would set up and try a different source. Sometimes I have a problem with one mirror and try a different one and all is well. HTH

Just a braindead newbies response, did you uninstall mozilla first ( having backed things up - TRM )

It's my understanding that mozilla will not update but needs the old uninstalled and the new then installed.

It's quite usual for me to see two mozilla folders if I don't uninstall first when I install directly - so maybe the update feature sees existing folders / files but will not rename as a new installation does????

It's the holiday season - have mercy ......

--
Regards

SnapafunFrank

Big or small, a challenge requires the same commitment to resolve.
Registered Linux User # 324213