Hi Noel,

On your CD  Writter Software, There are many ways you can burn a CD!
Like Audio CD, Data CD, and Disk Image('ISO').

Find in your CD Writter software, where is the 'Disk Image' or 'Burn
ISO' or just 'ISO' option is.

Then select the ISO you want to burn on CD.

Then Select the CD Writer that writes CD. [If you don't have multiple
CD writter on your computer, it will be already selected!]

This should get you outta your trouble!

When you write a ISO choosing 'DATA CD' option, it just produces
another copy of ISO file. That is totally worthless.

Have fun.

Raj.