Hi all,
Perhaps this is not the place to ask, but I am getting nowhere searching
the web.
I am trying to learn C++ programming. At my work (for which I need to
learn this) I am futzing with a program which so far works. The machine I
use runs on Tru64 Unix. When I try to compile the same program at home,
the compiler (I use g++ at home) tells me that all kinds of things are
unknown.

The header-files could be the problem, I suspect, but I don't know where
or what. Part of the programcode I wrote:

#include <iostream>
#include <strstream>
#include <fstream>
#include <stdlib.h>

// ###############################################################

void VoegToe(char* foto, int hoog, int breed, char* bestand)
{

cout << "Toevoegen..." << endl;

ofstream fout(bestand, ios::app);
if (!fout)
        {
        cout << "Er is iets mis! " << fout << " ??" << endl;
        return;
        }

Of course, the code goes on, but the compiler already tells me that "cout"
and "endl" are not defined already. Can someone shed some light on this?
Have I forgotten to install some devel-packages (I have looked at this but
could not find anymore to install.) Or do you need more information?

Thanks for help or pointers,
Paul