I agree get a router, and if you have more than one computer get a 4 port.

Though be careful what they say on the boxes, our dsl router broke, so
we went out to buy one, and ended up with something you put between
your modem and your computer, the box said asdl router, but it wasn't
that. Second time lucky and it works perfectly...funny enough that
also said adsl router on the box!!!

Jo

Spread FireFox: http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=user/register&r=32751
Get FireFox: http://www.getfirefox.com