On Monday 10 January 2005 09:43 pm, Aron Smith wrote:
> If you have the bittorent GUI installed
> K->internet
>              --> file transfer
>                       ------------>Bittorent GUI
> when the window pops up another window behind it also pops up
> this second window has the info for bittorent

    Yes, but not just in the GUI.  I've given up on the GUI
because it's simpler and easier to use bittorrent on the CL

btdownloadcurses.py --max_upload_rate 20 name_of_the.torrent

   Even simpler if you use an alias for all but the torrent file,
eg, 'bt name_of_the.torrent' and use <Tab> completion.  Then
you'll see the torrent start, download rates, and current seeders
and peers, progress, etc.  It's also quicker to resume if you
need to stop it for any reason.   Most all of this is recent
improvements in 'bittorrent'. (bittorrent-3.9.0-2mdk)
--
      Tom Brinkman                 Corpus Christi, Texas
               Proud to be an American