Hi Folks,

This afternoon I copied some pictures from a USB flash memory stick. My box,
10.0, automatically detected it a hardisk and displayed an icon on my desktop
(I guess it's supermounted at /mnt/removable).

Now I got a problem. Everytime after I boot my laptop up, I get some error
message like "Unknown device devscsihost2bus0target0lun0part1mntremovable"
from Konqueror (KDE3.2). The system tries to find the flash memory each when
it's up. I remember that when I disconnected the flash memory, the icon was
still there. I tried to open it (when the flash memory was not there), I got
the "unknown device XXXXXX" error. How could I figure this out? Any help will
be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Q.H.