On January 11, 2005 18:22, Dan Gordon wrote:
> > Can anyone please tell me how to "use the software manager to remove
> > and re-add it" and also how to re-configure it?
>
> Yes go here and follow the instructions its very easy.
> http://easyurpmi.zarb.org/
>
> Regards,
> Dan Gordon

That web site has been dead for some weeks now. Try this instead:

http://urpmi.borgnet.us/

Seems to do the same thing. I don't remember the "club" source being there
before, but when I tried it, it seemed to be semi-permanently broken (that
is, addmedia configures the source, but every attempt to use urpmi after that
complains about it). Other than that, no problems.

--
Ron
ronhd at users dot sourceforge dot net

Opinions expressed here are all mine.

"As you know, necessity is the mother of invention.
I don't know who the father is. Remorse, I guess." - Red Green