On Wednesday 12 January 2005 12:56 am, Edward Holcroft wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have had the same problem with my Tungsten T3. It worked perfeclty on
> 10.0 and is now broken. My log files revealed timeouts on the USB port.
> There seems to be quite a few mentions of this on google, but no solutions
> that I could find yet. It seems that it's not a KPilot or Kontact problem,
> but something underlying. Other people have reported similar issues with
> flash drives on 10.1.
>
> One d-list suggested it had to do with the a shift away from devfs. I
> installed devfs and still had the same problem: Palm starts syncing with
> the sync sound and then fails. Other suggestions around APIC etc I have
> trie to no avail.
>
> Is it possible Mandrake 10.1 has hanged something with USB that causes this
> issue?
>
> ed

Not having any problems with my Tungsten E with J-Pilot.  Different app, but
the USB doesn't seem to be misbehaving.

Glenn

--
18:16:13 up 4 days, 5:06, running Mandrakelinux release 10.1 (Official) for
i586, kernel 2.6.8.1-12mdk

To spot the expert, pick the one who predicts the job will take the longest
and cost the most.